I have just installed a Beta application few weeks ago and I'm so sooooooooo regret (to the bottom of my heart). There are some features I've been using so frequently gone with the wind. Extra features that are not useful to me at all and just taking up space (working space is very important to me, that's why I have a 1920x1200 screen resolution).
I will try my best to undo this Beta application this week and get back my working version.
Thanks & no more Betas ....
How sweet is my car
Even after sent for washing & vacumm, I can still see them...
My Car #1
My Car #2
My Car #3
Ants !!! Another week just passed and I felt so tire and lost. Can't recalled any fun I had this week. I think something is going very wrong because I felt very tensed, not able to relax at all, even when I'm sleeping.
May be it's another episod of my life and I'm yet to adjust to it. Had some crazy and nonsense thoughts in mind. Been very busy doing installation, training, support, managing situation, etc .... And I think I did very badly this week (just evaluated myself)...
Had a bad headache and lost my balance since Friday 3 pm and still having something spinning inside of my head. Took leave on Saturday thinking I can rest at home, but end up spent 3 hours cleaning every single object in my room including windows, bedsheet, aircon, toilet, fan, floor ..... wall to wall, ceiling to floor. After the cleaning, head spinned non-stop (guess not enough rest)
Better go to bed now (notice my thought are messy and start talking in Zzzz language)
Japanese Buffet highlight
- the guys was queuing and I join them after shopping, the aunty just behind us thought I cut queue and literally bang me with her body to prevent me going into the queue ~_~
- Always cannot locate the food others found.. yeah.. Annabel is still the expert
- Was walking around with Kevin and we found they served "MISC Soup" , Oh man!!! What's that ?
- Trying to get some grill food for everyone... when it was my turn to take the food, I found out I over estimated my height & length of arms *LOL* They put the grill food too high up (may be not for kids to play around)
- Was wandering why I didn't see "MISO Soup" served in a Japanese buffet
- While walking to cashier to pay the bill, was curious what is "MISC soup" and I found "MISO soup" *o* LOL --> for those that do not understand, read this entry one more time
Had fun eating, talking & laughing .....
Situation wasn't good in Japan because I do not have much choice on food I was eating :( put on 0.5 KG after I came back from Japan with 1% of Fat increased
But, finally managed to turn the situation around during CNY time ... was quite surprise also with the result : lost 2 KG + reduced 1.5% of fats (Yeah!!!)
Planning to get a digital scale to have a more accurate & close monitoring :)
A series of unfortunate events during CNY
1) Lost my handphone on 31st Jan - Left it in public toilet
2) Got locked out from my own room 2nd Feb - Didn't bring my key out
3) Met an accident on 3rd Feb - Bang into a birdy that fly too low :)
Well ... Hope that's all for this year :)
** My Absolute Pink Album @ Flickr
* Shopping using other's money
* A lovely Home