1) After the last house break in, I've got the grill installed and chanin those entry that might have weak security. Was a bit paralyzed and wanted to install Alarm system, but then , there's nothing valuable in my house... so that thought was left as it is.
2) Been doing programming in Visual Studio 2005 recently. Well, I have to admit that it's something I'm familiar in.... but my programming foundation and logic didn't fail me... :) my target is to get the software up within 1 month.... with some helps from my company's expert of course.
3) Some changes in work place, but I'm still well. That is important because there are still many things to be done despite all the changes and since I've made the decision to fight til the end, I have to be well... and I am well..
4) Lauched a product that we spent a lot of time in research to improve from previous version. Hope this will bring us some orders ... excited and waiting for the 1st PO of this product.
5) Will be going for a short break on this coming Friday. The holiday is just in time for me to take a break and be recharged...
6) Should be moving in to my Puchong house during 1st week of May, once my dad put up my furniture and got the aircon installed.
Back to programming to clear up some modules ....
Small Loss, Big Lesson
I was shocked and sad when I was told about this news... but then. come to think about it, it could be my fault for not installing the grill before doing renovation ( but then, how to do reno if the grills are all there ^.^)
I have to convince myself "it's ok" heheh ... so difficult la....
So now, the money I'm going to use to install my Autogate are half gone already ...
Dare not let my parents know there's a break in even before I move in, else they will never never let me move in already ....
** My Absolute Pink Album @ Flickr
* Shopping using other's money
* A lovely Home